Well, we didn't have the fun we thought we would, but we still made our own.... We went to bed on Friday night intending to spend the weekend in Mainz, Germany. It's not too far from us but we found enough to do that we thought it would be worth it to spend the night. Unfortunately, Katy had other plans. She didn't sleep at all on Friday night (so we didn't either). She woke up with a pretty bad cold, so we cancelled our hotel reservations and decided to stay home. By about 10am I realized that I was coming down with the cold too. Katy and I spent the day in bed. We all got a good nights sleep on Saturday night and by Sunday morning I felt at least a little on the mend. Katy's nose was still running but she was acting considerably better as well. Since it was a gorgeous day we had to find something fun to do (have I mentioned that it's been cold here....). We headed to our favorite park, Luisenpark.
No comments:
Post a Comment