Katy's Blog
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
I think I'll skip the shoe-box vacation. The mortality rate is pretty high in there....
Poor baby mouse. We tried.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe in a reader
About Me
Jenn
Ramstein, AFB, Germany
The life and times of the White family (but mostly Katy) as we travel the world.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(220)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(44)
►
May
(44)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(38)
►
2009
(200)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(205)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(15)
▼
2007
(243)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(32)
▼
August
(30)
Recovery, day 2.Anyone who has had any experience ...
And the envelope, please.....Katy took a monstrous...
We're home.We got up bright and early and took a b...
On Sunday morning we loaded up and headed to Zweib...
I snuck this shot in on Saturday afternoon while n...
I think I'll skip the shoe-box vacation. The mort...
This is my life....So, here's a day in my life.Rya...
We've always known that Katy was a bit louder than...
Today we headed off for Speyer, Germany. Since Kat...
Does this look like a sick child to you?Katy took ...
Getting taller!I put this dress on Katy yesterday ...
I ran across this woman's blog through other means...
News....So, Katy's sick once again. It's really ri...
First day of "school." My baby has grown up!Ok, s...
Climbing.We've always thought that Katy didn't cli...
After we put Katy to bed for the night we headed t...
No title
Ryan had Friday off so we headed off for some fun....
Golfing, Katy style.We had a lovely weekend in Fra...
Adenoidectomy.It's a pretty scary sounding word wh...
On Sunday afternoon we decided to head to the zoo....
Beautiful Mainz!We finally made it. After last wee...
Saturday morning cereal...We have to admit there a...
First shiner!It had to happen eventually, right? W...
Don't panic!I'm making some changes to the layout ...
One more theory eliminated. I was sure that we'd h...
Yesterday was a pretty boring day for Katy. A morn...
Well, we didn't have the fun we thought we would, ...
Riding bareback....After Ryan came home from work ...
For those that wonder and worry: David and Heidi (...
►
July
(19)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(21)
►
2006
(141)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
Our favorite blogs
Musings From a Madhouse
Daily Daan
Henson Family Blog
I am Ambrose Campion!
Uncle David's Blog
Because I Said So!
Tired of checking for updates?
Tell me when this blog is updated
email:
what is this?
No comments:
Post a Comment