



Ok, so this is just a mess.... I'm a really good eater. Mommy's trying to make an effort to let me have two sit down meals per day because I like it so much (but, it's more of a chore for her and a scheduling nightmare, so we usually only hit about 3 out of 5 days).


Daddy took Thursday off from work and took me to the hardware store with him (we were rearranging our laundry room and needed a longer connector hose for the washer). I fell asleep on the way back. Mommy's contemplating buying me a new, bigger girl, car seat, but it will make it harder to pull me out of the car without waking me up (yes, it will still face backwards until after I'm a year old, but she's looking at ones that will grow with me - I'm getting too big for the carrier).

Daddy and I watched a little golf on TV and I idly petted the cat (so far I mostly play nicely - although I do love grabbing long hair, holding on and tugging - Mommy and Lia both have perfect hair for that activity).


I like to use Daddy as my La-Z-Boy chair....


Will wanted everyone to know how much he loves it here (he left us 3 little mice all lined up in a perfect row the other night, just to prove his love).

I LOVE to feel the grass under my toes. Plus, this is a rare photo where Mommy actually catches me smiling in time to take the picture.



These flowers are in our back yard.

Mommy and I decided to brave the German Toys R Us in K-town today. What fun! It was actually a pretty typical selection compared to what we have back in the US. But, Mommy did find the product she was looking for (it's actually something that is "banned" in the US for safety reasons - but we're not using it for the reason it's been banned - also, oddly, the one we found was by a US manufacturer). We got a "swivel bathtub seat." I love to sit up but still need a little help, so we got this to help me practice those muscles without feeling like Mommy has a death grip on me (I like to throw myself backwards quickly and violently). Of course, we'll never use it in the bathtub....


The only problem is that I wanted to have ALL of my toys in there with me.

No exciting trip planned for this weekend. Daddy has to work. Mommy and I will try to find something to amuse ourselves. We were thinking of heading to Frankfurt to get our plane tickets back to the US and then maybe to the zoo, but Mommy's not sure her tailbone is up to being the driver for that long.



No comments:
Post a Comment