Monday, October 01, 2007

Playing with Ambrose one more time....

We're getting down to the end so I took Katy by to play with Ambrose at least once more. Plus, Katy scored a stash of Ambrose's toys that his parents don't care to ship back to the US. Of course, with all the toys in the house what do the kids decide to play with? An oven mitt, of course.



Ambrose was really starting to get the hang of this posing for the camera thing....



They crawled up on the couch together and just giggled. I think they each thought the other was tickling because whenever one of them would move an insane bout of giggling would begin all over again.



Of course, I think Katy thought that everyone was tickling her, including Kelly.



Now we need to go on a friend hunt again. This is the last of Katy's "good friends;" the ones she screams in delight to see.

No comments: